Can't receive mails since it displays "At maximum email capacity"

Home Forums Good for Enterprise Can't receive mails since it displays "At maximum email capacity"

• This topic has 4 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 6 years ago by Yasmin.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    elsie

But actually, I have capacity of outlook server, maybe no capacity for good? How to fix this issue? if I delete some mails, then it means I need to delete from outlook server as well. How to unsync some foldes which I synced before?

#169 Reply
    Calvin

From KB:
    On initial synchronization, 500 messages are retrieved from the Inbox.

A new menu option “Get more emails” is available in Preferences.

When selected, 500 more emails are retrieved from the folder shown under the option (for example “Current folder: Inbox”) each time the button is pressed.

When the option is repeatedly used and the mailbox reaches 80%, the menu option is unavailable (‘Get more emails’ option is grayed out) and the label says “At maximum email capacity”.

This option can’t be used, but email synchronization for new items will continue.

#190 Reply
    Anurag

Hi
    I use android 5.1.1 with good for enterprise. My get more email icon is greyed out with message “at maximum email capacity”. According to your above post sync should still work but I cannot send or receive newer mails either automatically or manually. My last mail in inbox is from 11th may. But I certainly have new mails everyday.
    There is no way I can clear cache or reset current set of emails so that it can start afresh with latest set of emails.
    Any help would be highly appreciated
    Thanks
    Anurag

#191 Reply
    Jayesh

Did anyone got the solution? I am in same boat.

#193 Reply
    Yasmin

I faced the same problem where my mailbox was not full but got the error “max email capacity reached’. I just deleted the Good installation on my android device and reinstalled it again. The problem resolved 🙂 pls try this.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: Can't receive mails since it displays "At maximum email capacity"
Your information: